Grumman Olson part that controls the clutch

Hi All,

I'm looking for help in locating a replacement part that controls the clutch petal on our 1982 Grumman Olson, with a Chevy Drive Train. I have pictures of the part that I'm needing to find. If anyone knows the name of the part, that would be great, and/or if anyone knows where I can get one...that's even better!

Thanks so much

Reply to this post

Enter the characters shown in the image.